To Our Valued Clients,
We know that the last few months have been stressful for everyone and we have greatly appreciated your patience as we have navigated these crazy times with new changes.
As things are beginning to return to normal, we would like to begin implementing our phase 1 of client re-entry.
Beginning on Monday June 15th, 2020 we will start to allow clients back into the clinic with the following safety protocols in place:
- Clients will call from their car to check in just like we have been operating for the last few months. Please make sure to provide the receptionist with the cell phone number you have on you at that moment. *Please note that we are continuing to work by appointment so we ask that you kindly call our office to schedule your pet’s visit ahead of time.*
- When it is time for your appointment, a Lange Veterinary Hospital employee will be in touch with you to let you know.
- One client and one pet only please.
- Masks are required.
- The veterinary technician will greet you at the door where they will guide you to a bench to discuss your pet’s needs.
- The technician will take your pet to the back for treatment and/or care.
- We ask that you remain sitting at the bench while your pet is being treated.
- Once a technician or doctor has gone over your pet’s visit with you, a receptionist will begin to enter your charges.
- A receptionist will come to the bench to review your invoice, medications, and take your form of payment.
- The receptionist will return any change/card, receipt, and any medications to you.
- The technician will return your pet to you and you are all set!
*If you would still like to operate by curbside, please let the receptionist know when you schedule the appointment or when you call to check-in.
*Please note that if you do not have a mask, your pet will be treated curbside ONLY.
Again we thank you for your patience as we begin this new process. We are so excited to welcome our clients and their fur babies back inside!
- As always, please call the office to request a refill: (903-893-5561)
- Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone or at your car.
- We will deliver the prescription to your car.
- We also have an online pharmacy available for those that would like preventives and food delivered to their home.
Daycare & boarding will remain open at this time
- We ask that you leave all personal belongings such as blankets, toys, jackets, at home.
- We will use our leashes to take your pet.
- You may bring your pet’s food if they are on a specific diet.
- For pick up, please call to let us know you are here and we will bring them out to the car.
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone or if you are paying by cash or check, a vet tech can take your payment once they bring your pet out to you.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve you and your pets.
The Lange Veterinary Hospital Family
For any additional information regarding COVID-19 and your pets, please visit www.avma.org/sites/default/files/2020-03/covid-19-faq-pet-owners.pdf